It is quite common for American students to work during their summer break vacations. It’s a great chance to make some money to support yourself during the academic year. At the same time a lot of American families take vacations during summer months, so there are a lot of jobs available in customer service field. Participating on the Work Experience USA program this summer will allow you to work, live and sample the real “everyday” America. Work, live and play at an awesome American National Park, experience life working at an Amusement Park or hang out on the beach and work at a restaurant nearby. The choice is yours. If you are independent and resourceful, find your own job or use our interactive and detailed Job Hunt guide on our Independent Program. If you want to have the security of having a job found for you, then talk to CCUSA and review the jobs and information on our Placement Program. On either program you will experience what living and working in the USA is all about. Work Experience USA program gives you an excellent opportunity to work in the US for up to 4 months and then travel for 30 days during grace period. We accept students who speak fluent English. You must be at least 18 but not older than 25 years of age. Students, who have taken part in summer camp programs before, must provide a reference from their camp. Students, who have taken part in work and travel programs before, must provide a reference from their past employer.
Work Experience Program provides you with:
• Visa Sponsorship and DS2019 Visa Documentation to apply for the J-1 visa, that permits you to work legally in the USA for up to 4 months;
• 3 or 4 months of fully comprehensive insurance;
• Return flight Moscow – New York – Moscow;
• International Student Identity Card (ISIC);
• Pre-Departure information meeting in Moscow;
• Twenty-four hour emergency assistance hotline once in the USA;
• CCUSA On Line International Staff Handbook – full of practical information, and the online Travel-Wise-Guide;
• CCUSA’s Tax Service assistance with applying for tax refunds. Work Experience Program advantages:
• Multiple Program options: Independent (find your own job) or Placement Program (CCUSA finds a job for you through our placement process);
• Valuable life-long skills, independence, confidence and maturity that will broaden your horizons and your future career;
• A fantastic cultural experience and the opportunity to meet people from different countries and make friends to last a lifetime;
• Improvement of your English;
• Time to travel and explore the USA after your program;
• Best summer in your life!
• earn money to support yourself and your travels.